This pineapple mango gazpacho recipe starts as a pineapple mango salsa. You can use the same ingredients to make either recipe, and you can set aside some of the salsa to garnish the soup! The salsa and gazpacho are also equally delicious served on fresh grilled or broiled seafood like shrimp, lobster, and all types of fish.
Large, reversible, and heavy-duty die-cast aluminium grill and griddle plate with embedded heating element.
Pineapple Mango Gazpacho & Salsa
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, diced small
- 2 cups fresh mango, diced small
- ½ red onion, diced small
- 1 jalapeno pepper, deseeded and minced
- 1 handful of fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions for Salsa
- Place diced pineapple, mango, and onion in a bowl.
- Add minced jalapeno (use only half for milder salsa) and cilantro leaves.
- Cut lemon and lime in half and squeeze juice over salsa.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
Directions for Gazpacho
- Prepare salsa first.
- Place ¾ of the salsa into food processor or blender and blend until a nice, soupy consistency. Add a small amount of pineapple juice or water if needed to thin the soup.
- Check seasonings and add more salt or pepper if needed.
- Serve with remaining salsa as a garnish, spooned on top.
Best functionality on the market - everything you need in this multifunctional all in one kitchen gadget. 11 easy to change inserts including two different sized chopper blades, two spiraliser inserts giving you the option of broad ribbons or thin spirals plus mandoline, julienne and grater functionality.