I have a huge obsession with blue cheese hamburgers. I don’t remember what made me love them, but now I can’t get over it! If you plan to make one at home for your children or even for your guests, then I would say go for it; it’s the yummiest treat ever!
Everybody knows how to make hamburgers. So you might think, how difficult would it be to make a blue cheeseburger? All you need to do is put the cheese between two thin patties and then
Well, no, it’s not as simple as that. If it does not go your way, the burger will end up leaking all the cheese in the
But don’t worry, I got you! In this article, I will tell you the right way to make blue cheese hamburgers and some nice recipe twists that will win your heart right away.
Hamburger Blue Cheese Recipe
For the preparation of patties-
For making the burger
- Onions cut into rings
- Slices of tomato
- Take a bowl and add the ground meat, minced garlic, one egg, some chopped onions. Put some salt, pepper, and blue cheese crumbles and mix well. It helps to prevent the ingredients from falling apart while making patties.Note: Do it gently.
- Before putting the patties on the grill, scrub the leftovers or the residue from the grill. You can use different tools or towels as well. Now oil the grill so that the meat doesn’t stick to the grill.Now, the main thing you need to keep in mind is that different meat preferences require different temperatures and time to have a perfect grilled patty. Here are some suggestions:- Medium Rare – 130 to 135 degrees F, which one needs to cook for four minutes per side.- Medium well – In this requirement, one needs to cook for 5 minutes per side at a temperature of 150 to 155 degrees F.- Medium – At 140-145 degrees F for about 6 minutes per side.- Well done – you need to keep the temperature at 160 or more and about 7 minutes per side.Note: Do not press the patties with the help of a spatula, as it will release all the juiciness out of the patties, and eventually, it will become dry while you will eat.
- Toast the bun in that grill itself. You can take sesame seed buns or a normal bun, and there is no rule!
- Now add the favorite topping like the onions or the arugula and tomatoes.Now one thing remains, to eat it! Enjoy your juicy and delicious blue cheese hamburger.
Bacon Blue Cheese Burger Recipe
For making the burgers
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tbsp Onion powder
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Black pepper freshly ground
- 8 ounce Blue cheese crumbled
- Thick cut bacon- dried in a paper towel
- Buns, for better taste, homemade buns are best
For caramelizing the onions, you need:
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Yellow onions, thinly sliced.
- Now flip it again till you get a tenure of light brown color. Keep the onion aside and let it cool. You can reheat the onions again while making the burger.
- Take a big bowl, add ground beef, salt, pepper, and onion powder, combine them gently. Do not mix them too much, or your patties will harden, and the ingredients won’t stick together when you grill them.
- Divide the mixture into six parts and roll them into patties. Remember to be gentle with them, don’t press them too hard. They should not be too thick or thin. Smooth out the patty with the help of your fingers. Note: Prepare the patties before you grill them so they don’t fall apart, and do not keep them in the freezer.
- Now heat your grill or grill pan on high and put the patties on it. If you are using a grill, then consider covering it with a foil casket or a lid. Make sure you clean the grill so that any leftovers don’t stick to the meat.
- Now grill the patties in whichever type you want. You can do it medium; well done. It needs different temperatures and takes different time intervals to cook. Make sure to flip it carefully.
- Take the patties and keep them aside. Then take the buns and bacon, toast them before putting everything together.
I hope this article helps you to make these fantastic recipes and win your loved one’s heart right away! So when are you planning to make them, do leave feedback!