There is something heavenly about the crispy egg rolls that makes it very hard to resist. Imagine being able to enjoy fried egg rolls minus the grease and dripping fat. Air fried egg rolls are one of the best makeover snacks of today because they are delicious and healthy.
Introduction To The World Of Air Frying
As a beginner in the world of Air Fryers, I was quite skeptical about its functions. As taste is the most crucial component of any cuisine, the idea of oil-less fries was not something I was sure about. But boy! I was in for a massive surprise for sure.
I wanted to start with something simple and easy. If there is one thing we all have in our freezers, it’s frozen egg rolls. Now that I was ready with the ready-to-cook snacks, the first question that popped up in my head was, “ how long does it take to Air fry frozen egg rolls?”
Unlike the normal process of deep frying thawed egg rolls, this is slightly different. I guess this is a common question every new user ponders about. That’s why today I’m going to explain why I love using an
You will be amazed to know how easy it is to make healthy snacks in an
How Does An
Air Fryer Work?
Air fryers reduce calorie intake drastically by 60% to 75%. Oil is used at the bare minimum while Air frying, thus cutting the grease percentage significantly.
Rapidly circulating hot air is used for cooking the food. The fast-paced circulating air functions the same way hot oil does, and helps create the crispiness of the outer layer.
Wondering How Long To Air Fry Egg Rolls?
As mentioned above, Air frying is the least bothersome cooking method. Simply preheat the
One common question every new user may have in their mind is whether frozen egg rolls can be cooked in an
The answer is a simple yes. Once you have preheated the
Surprise!! Surprise!! The crispiest egg rolls are the ones that are completely frozen and directly placed on the basket without thawing.
If you are wondering how long it would take to fry fresh egg rolls made at home, the answer is the same. There are no other settings or technical details one must follow while using an
Step By Step Guide On How Long To Fry Frozen Egg Rolls In An Air Fryer
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place four egg rolls in an evenly spaced out proportion on the basket tray.
- Set the timer to 15 minutes and temperature at 350 degrees Fahrenheit initially.
- Let the Egg rolls cook for 5 minutes before taking the basket out and flipping them over.
- Increase the temperature to 400 degrees and cook for another 5 minutes before checking once.
- Based on the degree of crispiness of the outer coating, cook it for some more time.
- Now that you know how long it took for the first batch of frozen egg rolls to crisp up and cook well, you can easily set the timer to a single setting without needing to check the next batch repeatedly.
Tips and Tricks That Make Air Frying More Fun And Gives Better Results
- Store-bought frozen egg rolls are pre-made with partially cooked ingredients. They generally have a small amount of oil in them. So, there is no need to brush oil on the rolls before cooking them.
- Always place the rolls in a single uniform line rather than piling them up on each other. This allows uniform circulation of air and cooks them evenly. For better results, cook in smaller batches rather than lining up all the egg rolls tightly with each other.
Air fryerhas a different timer and temperature setting. Cooking is more about visual inspection rather than technical guidelines. Rather than following the prefixed time allotment, it is best to keep checking the food once or twice to see and note the progress.
- Always set the
Air fryerat a lower temperature setting. Midway through halftime, you can gradually increase the temperature. This will prevent overcooking or burning in the middle and promote equal heat distribution all over.
Air frying is a healthy way of cooking food without compromising on the taste and texture. Guilt-free delicious snacking has never felt better than now, thanks to all the cooking experiments I have been trying with the
You have no idea how much of a great decision to switch to