A soup is both comfortable and nutritious. One can relish it as a starter and can pair it with any menu. However, celery in the soup adds feelings of umami and flavor to the soup. Celery has many health benefits, which makes it a popular food.
It possesses antioxidants that can improve your immunity and also reduces inflammation. It is rich in minerals and vitamins and has a low glycemic index. It can eliminate kidney problems, urinary tract infections, and bladder disorders. Well, here is the list of some of the recipes with cream of celery soup that can make your cuisine a little richer.
Recipe Of Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 cup celery
- 1 cup potatoes
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp dairy cream – about 20% to 25% fat
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 pinch nutmeg powder
- 3 cups water or vegetable stock
- black pepper
- parsley leaves
- bread croutons
- First, melt butter in a pan.
- Chop the celery and garlic and put them into it.
- Fry garlic and celery for 2 to 3 minutes on a low flame. Chop the potatoes and add them to it for some time. Then add some salt, pepper, and water to it.
- Cover the pan and wait for the potatoes to be cooked entirely. Once they are done, wait for the mixture to cool down.
- Once the soup is warm, blend the soup using an immersion blender until it becomes smooth. You can also use a jar of Blender instead.
- Once it is blended properly, gently heat the soup. If you like a thin soup or your soup appears thick, you can add some water or veg stock to it. Well, this step is to maintain the consistency of the soup.
- Once the soup is adequately heated, add some cream and Sprinkle nutmeg powder into it. Please turn off the flame and stir it well.
- You can check the seasoning and add some black pepper salt according to your taste. You can also garnish the soup with parsley and bread croutons before serving.
Recipe of Cream of Celery Soup with Chicken
- 4 cups celery (diced)
- 4 cups potato (diced)
- 1 cup homogenized milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ tsp salt
- A pinch of white pepper
- Ten sprigs of celery leaves
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp salted butter
- 1 cup onion(diced)
- ¼ tsp celery seed and 1 cup minced celery
- First of all, chop the celery and potatoes into 1-inch pieces.
- Then add some chicken breast and chicken broth to the soup pot and boil it.
- Reduce the flame, cover it and let it heat for 25 to 30 minutes so that potatoes and chicken are nicely cooked.
- Once they are adequately cooked, please take out the chicken pieces from it and let them cool for some time, and cut them into half-inch pieces.
- Then blend the soup using an immersion blender.
- Melt butter in a pan. Chop the onions in dice size and fry until it is translucent. Then add some celery seeds and minced celery and fry it for 5 minutes till it’s fragrant and tender.
- You can also sprinkle some dry Herbs in the soup. Well, this will add flavor to it and release volatile oils from it.
Recipe With Cream Of Celery Soup And Pasta
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup vegetable juice
- 1 cup condensed Campbell’s cream of celery soup
- 2 cups uncooked pasta
- 1 carrot (sliced)
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- First of all, prepare the pasta.
- Chop the Broccoli and carrots into pieces and put them in the pasta for the last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Put the pasta in the colander to drain the liquid.
- Once all the fluid is drained, put the pasta again in the pan.
- Then add some soup, vegetable juice, garlic powder, and black pepper to the pan and cook it.
Recipe With Cream of Celery Soup and Rice
- 2 cups chopped leek greens and root
- 3 celery stalks ( chopped)
- celery leaves
- Two bay leaves
- Six parsley stalks
- kosher salt
- 1 ½ quarts water
- ingredients for soup as mentioned in the above recipe
- First, wash the celery stalks and leaves. Wash the leeks and chop it
- Take some water in the pot and put all the ingredients in it and boil it over a medium to high flame.
- When the stock starts boiling, reduce the flame to low and leave it for 25 minutes.
- Strain it to remove the veggies from stock. Till then you can wash and chop all the vegetables for the soup.
- Put some butter in a pan. Melt it, and put some vegetables and add a pinch of salt and cook it for 10 minutes over a medium flame.
- Put the strain stocks and boil the soup. Simmer it for about 25 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Let the soup cool for about 30 minutes and blend it with the immersion blender.
- While serving, warm the soup and pour it around the scoop of rice in the bowl. You can also add some cream to it and garnish it with chopped celery leaves.
Recipe Of Cream Of Celery Soup With Chicken And Rice
- 1 tbsp of canola oil
- 1 medium carrot (chopped)
- 1 celery
- ½ cup onion (chopped)
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- ⅓ cup uncooked rice
- ¾ tsp dried basil
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 3 tbsp flour ( all-purpose)
- 1 can of milk (boiled)
- 2 cup chicken breast (cooked)
- Add oil to a pan and heat it over a medium-high flame.
- Put chicken pieces into it and cook it until it looks brown.
- Put some water, soup, pepper, and mustard in the skillet and boil it.
- Reduce the flame to low heat till the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- And now you can serve this soup with rice.
Try making these delicious, unique, and tasty cream of celery soup recipes at home, and let us know more about them. It would be a wonderful treat for your family and friends.